Friday, September 23, 2011

Bilingual Comedy Show in Shinsaibashi this Sunday, September 25th

Aimi & Hiroki Laughing at "The Pirates of the Dotombori"

Last Month, Mayumi & I (Be & Me 英会話 Club) went to see the bilingual comedy group "The Pirates of the Dotombori" with a some new friends, Aimi & Hiroki. As you can see from the photo above, they had a great time!

The next day, Aimi sent me this e-mail...

Good morning,Rigby!
Last night's show was very very exciting:)
I enjoyed it very much.
Thank you for sending me the information about them!
I love PIRATE OF DOUTONBORI☆
If you get information about their next show,please tell me!
Aimi:)

It looks like Aimi's a fan, doesn't it?!

The good news is that their next show is this Sunday, September 25th, from 7:30 pm at The Blarney Stone in Shinsaibashi (Map). The charge is ¥1,500, that includes one drink.

Watch the video below to learn more about "The Pirates of the Dotombori"...

No comments: