Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Change = Transform

The above poster of Barack Obama (on the left) became very famous when he was campaigning to be President back in 2008. Recently, I found this parody poster (on the right). "To change" means "to transform." The robot in the poster is Optimus Prime, leader of the good Transformers.

I found the poster while I was researching this year's Halloween costumes for my family & I. This year we are...

Arcee, Bumblebee, Optimus Prime

Our costumes had their first outing last Sunday at...
the Be & Me 英会話 Club Halloween Picnic for kids

We're planning to make an appearance again this Saturday night, October 29th, at the Ola Halloween Party in Shinsaibashi, Osaka.

You can check out photos from Ola's previous Halloween parties by clicking on the following links...

Ola's Halloween Party 2010

Ola's Halloween Party 2009


Ola's Halloween Party 2008

Hope to see you there! Remember - it's more fun if you wear a costume!

No comments: