Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Live Music in Shinsaibashi this Friday, Jan. 24th

My friend Dave sings in a rock band called Revolution.  Revolution are having a concert at The Blarney Stone, an Irish pub in Shinsaibashi, this Friday night.  I'm going to go.  Why don't you join me?

Here are the details...

When: Friday, January 24th.

What time: The band will start to play around 9:00 pm.  I will be teaching until 9:30 pm, so I'll get there around 9:40 pm.  The band will play until very late, but I will leave at about 11:15 pm, in time to catch my last train.

Where: The Blarney Stone Irish Pub in Shinsaibashi, opposite the Comfort Hotel in Europa Street.
Click here for a map (in Japanese): http://www.the-blarney-stone.com/shinsaibashi/jmap.php

Cost: The concert is free.  Drinks are "cash on delivery" (you pay each time you order a drink).

Hope to see you there!

No comments: